Now article 50 has been triggered , find out what you can expect
to happen between now and 2019.
This energy expert panel consisting of an Economist, Accountant and Lawyer will deliver comprehensive predictions on what to expect for business rates, tax, inflation, currency risk and political factors after Brexit.
- Trends and what are your competitors doing?
- The smart way to structure your deals in this interim period
- Once we have left the EU, what will happen to import tariffs?
- Impact on the supply chain and labour force, what measures can be put in place?
- Localised or alternative financing
- Political dynamics and uncertainty
- Short term macroeconomic impacts of higher inflation combined with low interest rates and how this could be beneficial for solar
- What are the likely financial impacts on cross border portfolios?
- How the wider political headwinds can affect the industry