An overview of solar assets and the markets from the solar associations in Turkey, Portugal and Spain.
• Short overview of current installed solar assets and tariff scheme background
• Regulatory evolution over the past two years – towards non-subsidized self consumption
• Characteristics of self-consumption and barriers to growth
• Solar cost compression and impact on LCOE
• Post tariff emerging business models – very large scale plants vs. distributed
• Impact of digitalisation of energy sector on emerging business models